Marriage ceremonies may be organised in cooperation with the nearest registry offices or private masters of ceremonies for marriages.
In full hours from 12.00 to 15.00 and at 18.00 the tower clock may ring in the beginning of the marriage ceremony with the hour chimes and a special melody.
A modern elevator will take you to the 9th floor.
Five bridges are located near the tower, as well as a pier from which you can travel along the River Driksa and the River Lielupe by river boats, and in your special day in Jelgava you can stop by other places interesting for marriage events.
- Topical programmes for newly-weds and their guests: making of love soap, making a dream-catcher, creation of the special marriage gift and other activities;
- The first waltz on the glazed viewing platform of the 9th floor;
- Location for the marriage photo shoot on the viewing platform of the tower or next to the clock-faces on the 8th floor;
- Champagne and snack table in cooperation with the chosen catering company.
- Lease of the viewing platform EUR 30.00/30 min (maximum period of lease up to two hours);
- Use of equipment (tables, chairs, etc.) EUR 10.00/event.
Find out more: