Jelgava Holy Trinity Church Tower (1st floor)
Akadēmijas street 1, Jelgava, LV-3001
Phone: +371 63005447, +371 25619266
Starting from February 7 the replacement work of historical exhibitions take place, therefore historical exhibition floors are not available to visitors.
The tourist information center, the sightseeing platform, the exhibition hall and the restaurant will operate as usual.
|Exhibition hall and sightseeing platform:|
- Latvian 11.00 EUR
- Foreign language (Russian, English) 15.00 EUR
- Pre-school age children - Adult supervision;
- First degree disabled persons and accompanying person - ID;
- Second and third degree disabled persons - ID;
- Jelgava municipality educational institutions school children - Every Tuesday (guide services not included);
- Group accompanying person - If more than 20 persons in group;
- Jelgava Artists' Association members;
- Media representatives - presenting the press card.
Lease of premises
- Conference room 12.00 EUR/h
- Use of additional equipment (computer, video projector with a screen, electric keyboard, etc.) 7.01 EUR/h
- Viewing platform 25.00 EUR/30 min
- Use of equipment (tables, chairs, etc.) 7.01 EUR/event
- Exhibition hall 20.00 EUR/week