Albergue is located on the 2nd floor of the apartment building. The price includes bed linen, towels, shower, shampoo, soap, equipped kitchen with the possibility of cooking, internet. Tea, coffee, sugar free of charge. You can cook dinner and breakfast yourself or order it and get delivered.
If you wish, you can make an appointment with the hostess and learn more about the history of Livberze Parish and about the Santiago road both in Europe and in Latvia. Hostess Agita is both a guide and herself walked the Santiago road in Spain, and is also an activist of the Camino Latvia association.
Type of the accommodation
Albergue (hostel type accommodation, bed on a bunk bed)
Number of beds
- 15.00 EUR/night (bed linen included)
Opened 01.01.-31.12. by prior order
- Kitchen for cooking available until 6 p.m.;
- Breakfast on order - 5.00 EUR, Dinner on order - 7.00 EUR;
- Silence observance from 10 p.m. until 6 a.m.;
- In the dark hours after 10 pm the light should be turned off;
- Accommodation is provided for one night;
- Free bicycle and car parking is available