The name Vārpas was chosen because the initial plan was to grow grain. But over time, the family realised that they needed more land to grow grain, so they switched to growing vegetables and herbs. The land of the farm has now increased by 16 ha.
- An inspiring story about working in the countryside and how you can develop your business in the countryside.
- On home vegetable production and its diversity.
- A chance to see the production process.
- In cooperation with Lielplatone Manor, lunch is provided in the Baron family living room, served and cooked with products from Z/S Vārpas.
- Enjoy the surroundings and stroll through the manor park.
- The workshop is open from 9:00–17:00;
- Tasting and visit by prior reservation.
- From EUR 5.00–15.00 (subject to menu agreement)
- Minimum group of 10 people;
- Up to 80 people in Lielplatone Manor House. Up to 150 people at a location of your choice.