In the Mušķi farm you can also see the Silgrauži pine with forked branches, an open-air dance floor that was used in the 1920s-1930s, the Napoleonic War (1812) entrenchments, the burial place of the soldiers of the Northern War, rope bridge over the Misa River, and the site of the Cena manor castle.
By prior reservation by phone: 29140535.
- For adults - 2 EUR;
- For children under 16 years of age – free;
- Horseback riding for children – 1 EUR per person;
- Figure riding demonstration – 50 EUR.
- Minimum group size – 5 people;
- Duration of the tour – 2 hours.