Before visiting, you should contact us by phones 27810348, 26490272.
- For adults 5.00 EUR
- For pensioners, children from 4 years 3.00 EUR*
*entrance fee for seeing the estate and the park
- Historical detective game for children from the age of 10;
- Photo orientation game “Revive the manor”;
- A walk in the restored park created in the style of English classicism of the second half of the 19th century, acquaintance with the diversity of its trees and plants;
- Entertainment in the park on children’s playgrounds, swings and attractive bridges (children only under the supervision of their parents);
- Organizing a picnic in the park or in the yard of the manor;
- Placing the tents in the park;
- Hotel services – comfortable, tastefully furnished rooms with all comforts available on the second floor of the former stable/coach house of the manor;
- Rent of premises for events, celebrations, weddings;
- A tour of the production facility of Blankenfelde Manor with product tasting (tasting of elderberry and other fruit products);
- Guided tours. The duration of the tour is 1 hour, must be applied for in advance;
- Groups (starting with 10 persons) are accepted outside of the specified opening hours by appointment;
- Catering services with prior agreement on the type of service;
- Tourist groups are offered to enjoy a dinner prepared according to old recipes in a modern way, you can also use the manor’s kitchen;
- Horseback riding in the summer season.
HOTEL OF BLANKENFELDE MANOR
The hotel of Blankenfelde Manor is situated in the freshly renovated part of the manor – the stable/cart-house, but, on the second floor, tastefully furnished, cozy hotel rooms are situated. The visitors can stay there, enjoying old-time atmosphere of the manor together with modern comfort. More information about hotel is available here.
PARK OF BLANKENFELDE MANOR
The park of the Manor has walking trails, bridges, park lighting, and a number of attractions which will be interesting for both children and adults.