This is a game for everyone, regardless of age and skills. Eight professionally equipped Brunswick lanes, 2 of them with extra sides, this ball rolling game will allow to participate all kind of players – starting with the youngest players to professionals. Bowling is a game for fun, good mood, the spirit of competition and sports! While participating in the tournament and testing your strength in dexterity, who knocks all the pins and collects the most points, smallest guests can have fun in the children's corner with ball pool and slide. Be sure to try the game simulators for more fun – control your race car, or check your boxing strength and agility in air hockey. Billiard lovers will have in their possession 16 balls, pool table, and a number of cues. Take time to enjoy our refreshing cocktail and delicious snacks in our bar. For your special events, we offer also a lounge area, where family and friends will be able to blow out the candles on a birthday cake or have an afternoon meal.
Working Hours and Prices
|Tuesday||18:00 - 23:00||15.00 EUR|
|Wednesday||18:00 - 23:00||15.00 EUR|
|Thursday||18:00 - 23:00||15.00 EUR|
|Friday||18:00 - 02:00||15.00 EUR|
|Saturday||12:00 - 02:00||15.00 EUR|
|Sunday*||12:00 - 22:00||15.00 EUR|
* – Sundays and public holidays.
- Prices displayed for one lane for one hour. All prices include VAT 21%.
- For pupils and students with identification card, rent is 6.00 EUR per lane and hour (Discount applies only on Weekdays by 18:00).
- Shoe rental is 1.00 EUR per person
- Alcoholic and children's cocktails at the bar and delicious snacks at the cafe
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cosmic bowling - a game in neon lights
- Air hockey
- Children's corner
Accommodation at the Hotel Zemgale
Ice skating and watching hockey games at the Ice Hall Zemgale
Tennis and volleyball courts, skate park
The Sports Complex Zemgale has everything for your relaxation, sporty leisure,
and good mood!